Blinking Cute Box Cat Sweet Taste of Life: About Me ;D

Sunday 3 January 2016

About Me ;D

Hey there!
We'll start with my name. My full name is Atirah Mardhiah. I'm the third & the last daughter in my family.I have a brother. He's cute but sometimes he's kinda annoying but still he is cute to me. I have two sisters. Both of them have blog too but I just remembered one of them which is http://myoneandonlycrowny.blogspot.my/. You can visit it if you want to. There's a lot of story about me there but of course, most of them are about her. 

Okay, that's enough about my siblings. Now to my parents.

There is no words to describe their love to their children. They gave their bestest for us. I don't care if we are not a wealthy family but for us a happy heart is better than a full purse.

Here's a few picture we captured while family outing:







(we ate at D'Sawah restaurant)









(10 marks!!)












(Did you know that horse riding and
 archery is one of the sunnah)

















(Bird feeding with some lost goats XD)










That's it for now good bye ='(

3 comments:

  1. Write more juseyoo~~ *buing buing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry cause I don't write it much cause I rarely get to go home because of my boarding school😭😭

    ReplyDelete